The Infant Feeding Support Team at Advanced Therapy Solutions in Clarksville, TN is dedicated to supporting families and newborns to provide strong foundational skills for feeding and development. Our providers have specialized training to evaluate, treat, and support growth and development starting in infancy.
Our team offers services from speech pathologists, feeding therapists, occupational therapists, and Certified Lactation Counselors available to help you and your infant along your feeding journey.
Common concerns we address:
- Ensure optimal feeding with both breastfeeding & bottle feeding
- Concerns regarding milk supply
- Pain or discomfort with breastfeeding (Breastfeeding should NOT be painful)
- Misshapen nipples after feedings
- Feeling as if feeding is “a full time job”
- History of engorgement, clogged ducts, or mastitis
- Reliance on nipple shields when breastfeeding
- Frequent spitting up or reflux-like symptoms
- Assess for lip-tie and/or tongue tie
- Transitioning from breastfeeding to bottle feeding
- Readiness to transition to solids
- Understand & meet developmental milestones
- Resistance to tummy time
- Play positioning: based on age and developmental skills
- Preference for head turning or tilting
- Head shape or concerns for a flat spots
- Frequent gassiness, fussiness, or colic
Our goal is to provide support and education to families to increase confidence around your child’s feeding and development.
We have specialized appointment times to ensure families can get the support they need quickly.
Ask your child’s pediatrician for a referral to Advanced Therapy Solutions Infant Support Team. Please mention us by name to ensure the referral will be sent and received quickly.
We accept most medical insurances. Getting a referral can streamline the process of getting coverage through your medical insurance.
Self-referral and private pay is also available.
Monday - Thursday:
7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
7:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Closed Saturday & Sunday