At Advanced Therapy Solutions, we use ABA therapy to understand and improve problematic behaviors in children. Located in Clarksville, TN, our pediatric therapy clinic focuses on enhancing the lives of ABA patients by teaching them essential communication, social, and behavioral skills.
Our approach to ABA therapy is gentle and family-oriented, and we invite you to reach out to our clinic if you have any questions on getting your child started.
Understanding ABA Therapy
With early ABA intervention, children can undergo positive behavioral changes and function better socially, academically, and within their communities. This is possible by first evaluating a child’s set of learned behaviors in relation to their environment.
How It Works
Once we have an understanding of your child’s behaviors and the challenges they face, we can develop an individualized plan and begin implementing ABA techniques. Our goal is to reduce harmful behavior, improve memory, and promote better behavior through techniques, such as:
- Positive reinforcement
- Intensive one-on-one therapy
- Group intervention
- Discrete Trial Training (DTT)
- Natural Environment Training (NET)
- Direct Instruction Implementation
Many children undergo ABA therapy for years, and long-term, intensive therapy yields the best results. With ABA therapy, we can help children improve in the following areas:
- Functional & adaptive communication
- Learning & academic skills
- Self-help skills
- Social & emotional skills
- Decrease tantrums, defiance, noncompliance, aggression, self-injury, excessive self-stimulatory behaviors